LR White (LRW) Coverslip Protocol: LRW is non-fluorescent
- Use LRW fresh from the refrigerator & gently remove about 5cc into a scintillation vial. No bubbles. Cap and return stock to the refrigerator.
- Warm the scintillation vial 2 min in the 65C oven.
- With a glass pipette, put a drop of LRW on each spot.
- Cover slip and extrude any bubbles.
- Cover with a polyethylene sheet and a weight.
- Cure overnight in the 70C oven.
- The coverslip should be solidly anchored. Exposed LRW at the edges will not cure. gently wipe the slide clean with EtOH or Acetone. Store.